I like to engage in "Technology Serving Community" via free software.
Consultant, Data engineer, Ubuntu member, Wikipedia contributor since 2002, ElectionAudits developer, Boulder Community Network co-founder, Internet2 consultant for IDtrust, author of pgpstat, Android enthusiast, ex-Bell Labs web/security/standards maven....
See my web site for way more: http://neal.mcburnett.org/
Member for 9 years, 9 months
15 profile views
Last seen Mar 18 '13 at 5:10
- Information Security 20.2k 20.2k 55 gold badges6767 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 9.7k 9.7k 66 gold badges5757 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 3.2k 3.2k 33 gold badges3535 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 837 837 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 136 Get pandas.read_csv to read empty values as empty string instead of nan
- 97 How can I reliably erase all information on a hard drive?
- 89 What are the career paths in the computer security field?
- 74 How to securely hash passwords?
- 74 XKCD #936: Short complex password, or long dictionary passphrase?
- 74 Why can't PySpark find py4j.java_gateway?
- 72 Why should one not use the same asymmetric key for encryption as they do for signing?
- View more network posts →